Do you know what abilities are needed for a human brain to work?
First, your brain needs to have some inputs before starting to work and those input needs to have your attention and visual ability.
Then, your brain will start to process those inputs by using your memory and logic reasoning.
Finally, how fast that you can react is your output.
5 Brain abilities
As a parent, do you know what brain abilities needed to calculate a math question?
- Attention – Pay attention and focus.
- Visualization – Picture things and manipulate the pictures.
- Memory – Able to hold two or more ideas, numbers and pictures in mind.
- Logical thinking – Able to logically deduce the problems.
- Processing Speed – Able to process quickly and accurately information that is given.
These abilities are not the component of math, but it is the foundation of the process of learning and doing maths.