Up to owning a Monkey Business?
Math Monkey Programme
Our Support Network
- A well-developed and tested games based curriculum
- 7 days of comprehensive training on Vedic Math, Math Monkey Curriculum, operation management and marketing
- Consultancy services for center set-up
- An established franchise system to support positive results
- Low capital investment
- Sustainable revenue opportunities
- On-going marketing and operational support
As a Math Monkey™ Franchisee, you will get:
- As a innovative solution to the Math education, owing a Math Monkey Knowledge Center is a phenomenal franchise opportunity. We are now seeking to grant unit franchise rights to suitably qualified individuals.
Math Monkey Knowledge Center Owners should possess an entrepreneurial spirit and committed to building a strong and successful business. If you enjoy being an businessperson/educator and are prepared for new and exciting challenges, complete the form on this page.
Franchise Enquiry Form
- In order for a child to process 7 + 8, the mental process requires:
(i) the recognition of the numbers,
(ii) the ability to picture what these numbers quantitatively represent,
(iii & iv) logically put the two numbers together in order to arrive at a probable answer, e.g. 7 + 8=20
(this would be illogical because the answer would be too big), and finally
(v) how long it takes for the child to complete the calculation; the time required would need to be within reason.
2. What is “half of 36?” This question would not be one that a child can have a memorized answer. This would require a child to mentally solve the problem by:
(i) recognition of 36 into two parts 30 & 6,
(ii) knowing quantitatively what 30 and 6 represents,
(iii & iv) remembering these two numbers and the halves of each,
(v) to do it within a reasonable amount of time.